Tzu Chi Singapore is committed to ensuring that personal information is protected and managed in accordance with Singapore laws, international good practice and individuals’ rights. We collect and use personal information in order to help us offer individuals appropriate information on our programmes and initiatives.
Data Protection Policy
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) establishes a data protection law that governs the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data.
Tzu Chi Singapore recognises that the privacy of your personal data is important to you. We are committed to treat all personal data with due confidentiality, in accordance with the relevant data protection laws of Singapore.
Collection, Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
Here are the types of user information that we may collect through this website:
- Contact information: name, complete address, residential zone, phone number, and email address.
- Information you wish to share: your spoken language(s), questions, comments, and suggestions.
- Your request to receive eNewsletters.
Your information will be maintained and used by Tzu Chi Singapore, which is comprised of Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation (Singapore) and Buddhist Tzu Chi Merit Organization (Singapore) Ltd., for the following purposes:
- To contact you for programmes and volunteer opportunities which you have signed up for
- To inform you about programme updates
- To respond to enquiries pertaining to our programmes
- To respond to your job application
- To send eNewsletters which you have subscribed to
Tzu Chi Singapore will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have informed you or which are permitted under local laws and regulations.
We will not offer or share your personal data with third parties outside of Tzu Chi Singapore for commercial purposes, without seeking your consent. We assure you that the identity of all our users will be kept confidential. Use of user information will be limited to the internal purposes of Tzu Chi Singapore and only to further Tzu Chi’s activities and purposes of Tzu Chi’s missions.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless requested by relevant government or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- have any question or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy; or
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records,
- would like to be removed from our mailing list
please contact us at email@example.com
Change of Policy